main_logo_copy.png

Thread: BOW HUNTERS CONTEST

BOW HUNTERS CONTEST

This contest is open to everyone that hunts deer with archery equipment. ( compound, recurve, long bow, crossbow ) NO FIREARMS.

This contest is open for the period : Oct.1 to Dec.31, 2016

The 1st prize is a SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera donated by Whitetail Crossing Trail Cameras

The 2nd prize is a bag of BUCK ON Deer Supplement / Mineral, made in Alymer, Ontario

Conditions/Rules

Best 2016 deer hunt story/right up and harvested deer field photo wins the camera. The runner up wins the 2nd prize.

We are looking for a descriptive write up and a tasteful photo of your harvested deer from where you killed and tagged it.

You must be in the harvested, tagged deer( buck or doe ) photo with your bow.

Please, no truck bed liner or meat pole photos.

This contest is open to all bow hunters, you don't have to be a member of this site. So tell all your hunting buddies.

Post your entry to this thread. One entry per hunter. Go to: apassionforwhitetail.forumotion.net and click on the Contest and Giveaways forum.

Good luck everyone and have a safe enjoyable deer season.
    Available in WTW Store
    GG TELECOM

SPYPOINT DEALER
    whitetailscrossing.com

great idea, love the format, except i suck at writing, but hey, we're not all journalists in here! lol

Unfortunately the contest was a dud. Nobody signed up over on my site. I guess nobody wanted a free trail camera lol.
    Last edited by trachntr; 02-11-2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: grammer
    Available in WTW Store
    GG TELECOM

SPYPOINT DEALER
    whitetailscrossing.com

Sorry I missed this. I would written up a bunch of great stories for a chance at a cam. Darn